Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Beck to go blind in a year?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beck to go blind in a year?

    Squidbillies has the best stuff on politics.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  2. #22
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beck to go blind in a year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milk3 View Post
    That's very hypocritical coming from an Obama nut swinger such as yourself. Keep drinking the Kool Aid dumbass. His goons will be out of the Senate and House in 100 and some odd days and he'll be gone in Jan. 2013

    LMAO, says one of the least informed people I've seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by 1inStripes View Post
    I dont think you get my point. The way he goes about it, it doesn't seem like he really knows who Urlacher is. Maybe there is some Neo-Nazi leader or something that he looks similar too or made the broad jump just because he was bald + didn't know who he was. He didn't go off and say he leads this sect of Neo-Nazis or what not like that.

    I mean he did call James Carville and alien and that isn't that far off......
    No I got it, I understand what you were trying to say, but there was no emphasis on the "think" part like he didn't know. He was just spouting off, he had to apologize on air for this incident. I don't think he actually thought Urlacher was an actual neo-nazi, but he did know who he was and you just don't say dumb things like that about someone else...esp. with the media and a gullible audience. Of course he knew who he was, that was the point of the whole skit(and yes, he does similar skits like this on a daily basis, usually lasting for a couple of weeks at a time).

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beck to go blind in a year?

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    LMAO, says one of the least informed people I've seen.
    Please do elaborate.... I'd love to been informed by such an all knowing political and moral genius such as yourself.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beck to go blind in a year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milk3 View Post
    Please do elaborate.... I'd love to been informed by such an all knowing political and moral genius such as yourself.
    I actually follow things, you have proven you don't know jack shit about anything that's been going on since at least the election. You repeat Beck and what people around you say, that's all I've ever seen you do. Definitely not a political genius, but I do follow it a lot more than the average person and going to be majoring in political science, and you've never even accidentally proven me wrong.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beck to go blind in a year?

    I do follow it a lot more than the average person and going to be majoring in political science
    What are you interested in? Are you more into domestic stuff or international things? Where are you going to school?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beck to go blind in a year?

    Domestic definitely. I'm still taking gen. studies at MECC, but will be transferring to UVAW next year probably. I was talking to buckeye the other day when we were playing ball at the college the what the have to offer political science wise there, didn't really know the details. I'm debating on just majoring in History, minoring in political science, depending on what they have to offer.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beck to go blind in a year?

    That was my original plan, I ended up just taking political science and a bunch of sport management electives.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beck to go blind in a year?

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    I actually follow things, you have proven you don't know jack shit about anything that's been going on since at least the election. You repeat Beck and what people around you say, that's all I've ever seen you do. Definitely not a political genius, but I do follow it a lot more than the average person and going to be majoring in political science, and you've never even accidentally proven me wrong.
    hahaha you are a joke man. Hopeful you get a life and stop getting off on a message board with your little political science major haha You could be the white Obama one day! Congrats ! I stopped trying to argue things with you because you are too ignorant and narrow-minded to understand anything. Hopefully one day you'll get over yourself but I seriously doubt it.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beck to go blind in a year?

    Quote Originally Posted by Milk3 View Post
    hahaha you are a joke man.
    Laughable coming from you.


    Quote Originally Posted by Milk3 View Post
    Hopeful you get a life and stop getting off on a message board with your little political science major haha
    Yeah, it's called education, you should look into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milk3 View Post
    I stopped trying to argue things with you because you are too ignorant and narrow-minded to understand anything. Hopefully one day you'll get over yourself but I seriously doubt it.
    Whatever helps you sleep at night. I just always called your bullshit out, that's what you got tired of. I've never claimed to to be some genius and don't put myself on some pedestal but you just have proven you don't know jack shit about what you spout off about.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Beck to go blind in a year?

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Laughable coming from you.




    Yeah, it's called education, you should look into it.



    Whatever helps you sleep at night. I just always called your bullshit out, that's what you got tired of. I've never claimed to to be some genius and don't put myself on some pedestal but you just have proven you don't know jack shit about what you spout off about.
    hahahaha You're hilarious. I wish you could sit back and see yourself how everybody else does you get a kick out of it too.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •